5 Reasons to Visit Marina Vallarta
For several years, Marina Vallarta has positioned itself as a micro-destination with a wide offer for Puerto Vallarta’s visitors and residents.
Marina Vallarta is a modern, planned urban area that emerged with a master development plan. It is also known for its elegant condominiums and residences, as well as its extensive beaches with calm waves and a large marina that houses luxury yachts, some of which can be chartered to tour the bay.
Along the boardwalk, there are restaurants with national and international specialties, as well as boutiques, galleries and nautical services, among others, so it is possible to find practically any product that you are looking for.
In addition to La Ballena y su Cría (The Whale and Her Child), the huge sculpture that welcomes Marina Vallarta, another landmark is El Faro, a restaurant-bar offering impressive views towards the marina and the Sierra Madre mountains.
In recent years, Marina Vallarta has been renovated with a commercial area that offers new restaurants and sophisticated bars.
For all this and much more, the Vallarta Lifestyles editorial team presents you 5 reasons to visit Marina Vallarta:
- International Resorts: Wide, varied and high quality.
- Dining Safari: A tour of the micro-destination’s gastronomic offer.
- Ecotourism: From here you can go to explore El Estero El Salado and all its flora and fauna.
- Golf: 18 spectacular holes on an impressive course designed by Joe Finger.
- Sport Fishing: A tour to the best spots in the bay in search of magnificent specimens.