Festival Caravana in Puerto Vallarta
To conclude the celebrations of Puerto Vallarta’s Centennial, the Vallarta Institute of Culture will offer a free entertainment program through the Festival Carnaval, an event provided by independent local artistic talents, as well as from other parts of México.
Last Sunday, November 18, this festival began at Los Arcos del Malecón with the presentation of the Mariachi Nuevo Continental, the company Prana Entretenimiento Alternativo (juggling and acrobatics) and the show “¡Mexico, mi mero mole!”, performed by the Teatro Devorarte de Guadalajara.
And this past Sunday, November 25, Puerto Vallarta’s Malecón enjoyed the presentation of local band Salty Paw Jazz Orchesta, under the direction of Ricardo Daniel Oliveros Zambrano and the presentation of Les Cabaret Capricho with the rhythm of jazz and clown “Los Chefs D’Orquesta”.
These are the next dates to enjoy dance, theater, music and more shows, starting at 7:00 pm in Los Arcos del Malecón:
Sunday December 2, 2018
- “Trapotitlán” (theater and contemporary dance) shows by Versus Danza Teatro.
- “Imaginary” (theater and clown).
Sunday December 9, 2018
- New Continental Mariachi, as a preamble to the rhythms of the world.
- The Musical Fusion of La Boquita (flamenco, tango and Latin American music).
- “A la mar que te vayas”, dance-fusion with flamenco touches by Canela Fina.