Restaurant Week 2022: The Culinary Event that Pampers your Palate
Restaurant Week is a culinary initiative that was first launched in New York City 25 years ago. Currently, it has been adopted and celebrated by more than 100 different cities around the world, including Vallarta · Nayarit.
In 2005, Restaurant Week arrived in the bay thanks to Vallarta Lifestyles Media Group with every intention of offering a culinary event similar to that organized in New York which would allow the general public to experience the latest trends in gourmet cuisine.
For this reason, weeks from May 15th to June 10th of each year have become the ideal time to discover new flavors and share the best of the cuisine found on the Pacific coast.
This culinary event is focused on offering residents and visitors a chance to enjoy a luxurious gourmet dining experience at affordable prices.
Restaurant Week provides diners in our destination with the opportunity to enjoy fixed-price, innovative, three-course menus (with three options each) at some of the most prestigious restaurants in the bay. According to each restaurant, the menus per person have a cost of 299, 399 and 499 pesos.
As you prepare to enjoy this year’s festival, we invite you to consider the following suggestions:
- Please keep in mind that the special menu prices do not include tips and beverages.
- Telephone numbers have been provided for all restaurants. It is always a good idea to check ahead to make sure they are open for business.
- Given Restaurant Week’s popularity, calling ahead to make a reservation is strongly advised.
- Share your experience in social media! Consider using the hashtag #RestaurantWeekPV.
- Send your comments and suggestions about the event at .
With 18 years of history in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, Restaurant Week has become an important promotional event for Banderas Bay.