To celebrate the Fiestas Patrias, Tintoque –one of the hottest restaurants in Puerto Vallarta–, will offer a special 6-course Mexican Menu on September 15 and 16. Under Chef Joel Ornelas’ vision, this restaurant at Marina Vallarta is known for its fusion of avant-garde and traditional Mexican Cuisine, through the reinvention of traditional recipes of the Bay of Banderas region with a modern twist.
For this special celebration, the 6-course Mexican Menu will include the following:
- Snack. Chorizo and guacamole sope.
- Pork, tongue and clam terrine Tostada. Cotija cheese. Cabbage. Aguachile sauce. Pickled tomatoes. X-nipec.
- Potato flauta. Escolar Sashimi. Leche de tigre with toreado chiles. Avocado and purple onion.
- Prime quality roast beef tamale. Refried beans. Green tomatillo sauce. Pico de gallo. Jocoque from El Tuito. Chunky sauce.
- Pork belly and mussel Pozole. Traditional garnish.
- Rice pudding. Cajeta sorbet.
- Petit four. Flavored frozen popsicles.
The Mexican Menu is priced at $600 pesos per person (drinks and tips not included). Make your reservation online at opentable.com.mx/r/tintoque-puerto-vallarta, or call (322) 221-0240. Visit Restaurant Tintoque at Local E1 at Plaza Neptuno in Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta.