Fifth Annual Punta Mita Beach Festival
Punta Mita luxury resort and residential community has announced ticket sales for its fifth annual Beach Festival. Hosted by Punta Mita Ocean Sports, the festival promises to bring dynamic water-front beach activities and signature dining options to Kupuri Beach Club on August 12 and 13, 2017.
This event embodies everything Punta Mita represents. It’s an adventure weekend that brings together the best beach activities with all the natural beauty and adventure that Riviera Nayarit has to offer. It’s a compilation of the very best of the destination.
The Punta Mita Beach Festival 2017 will showcase the extensive recreational experiences available to Kupuri Beach Club residents and guests through the Ocean Sports program. The schedule offers one-of-a-kind, exciting family opportunities like underwater treasure hunting, inflatable beach soccer and exceptional cuisine from renowned Punta Mita chefs like Esther Sanchez and Jesus Duron of Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, who along with executive chef of Punta Mita Beach Clubs, Pato Persico, will serve up a gourmet beach barbeque experience. The Ocean Sports program also spotlights its range of diverse water sports and wellness events including yoga, windsurfing, paddle boarding, derby races and more.
Delight on an exquisite selection of signature drinks prepared by the Riviera Nayarit’s Mixology Ambassador, Israel Díaz, Corona Beer and a seductive selection of tequilas by Tequila Patrón. Enjoy, eat, drink and dance to the sounds and rhythms of DJs Mauricio Lemus and Omar Covarrubias.
A host of additional special guests include:
– Zaira Gomez, Yoga Master and Director of Yoga Institute Mysore India
– Adam Finer, SUP pioneer in Mexico and Punta Mita Ocean Sports director
– Veronica Finer, competitive SUPer and former Mexican Champion in the Technical Surf Race Discipline
– Fernando Stalla, 2012 Surfer of the Year by the Mexican Federation of Surfing
Established Punta Mita Chefs such as:
– Julio Curiel of The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
– Sigi Anguiano of El Alquimista Cocktail Room
The Punta Mita Beach Festival pass includes all water sports & daily events as well as food & beverages as specified between 9am-8pm each day. Pricing is as follows:
● $800.00 MXN + 16% tax + 15% service charge per person, per day
● Two-day Punta Mita Beach Festival Pass for $1,400 MXN + 16% tax + 15% service charge
*50% off for children under 12. 20% discount for Punta Mita Premier Club Members
For more information, call (329) 291-5168 or email .