GAP Announces New Security Protocols for its Airports
Recently, Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico (GAP) announced the new health protocol that will be implemented at its various airports, including the Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
These new regulations, which are aimed to provide safety to users and airport staff, include:
· Take users temperature, with thermometers and thermal imaging camera.
· Mandatory use of face masks for both passengers and staff
· Set up of sanitary controls with medical evaluation
· Social distancing (1.5 to 2 m) during the different boarding processes
· Alternate the use of inspection points and bands to collect the luggage
· Distance between benches and restriction of adjoining seats
· Reduced capacity inside the aircraft, as well as in premises and commercial spaces
· Mandatory use of disposable gloves and face masks for restaurant staff
· Installation of acrylics in documentation, information and migration counters
· Special containers for the disposal of masks, gloves and face masks
· Disinfecting mats at the building entrances.
In addition, periodic cleaning and disinfection will be carried out in common areas and surfaces that are in direct contact with passengers.
Photo by Juan Francisco Contreras