Partial Reopening of the Malecon Begins
After the implementation of health sanitary protocols and obtaining a special permission by the Jalisco Government, today, May 25th 2020, establishments such as restaurants, banks and pharmacies located on Puerto Vallarta’s Malecon will open again.
This is just the beginning of a gradual reopening stage that is planned for different businesses, that continue training in the implementation of new health measures, including:
· Security filter at the entrance.
· Sanitizing mat for clients and staff.
· Periodical sanitation of high contact surfaces (floors, desks, handles and telephone).
· Adequate ventilation.
· Antibacterial gel available for customers and staff.
· People without face masks are prohibited from entering.
· Trash cans with lid and pedal.
· Social distance markers on floors.
· Maximum capacity of 50 people per establishment.
During this week, only the area between Hotel Rosita and El Faro will remain open from 8:00am to 10:00pm.