Pasitos Under the Stars: Charity Dinner
Organized by the Pasitos de Luz volunteer community, the charity dinner “Pasitos Under the Stars” will take place next June 23rd, 2021 at the facilities of the stunning Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta.
Scheduled to take place from 7:00pm to 10:00pm, this gourmet event will present a 5-course menu exclusively designed by distinguished members of the Club Vatel México: Vallarta · Nayarit, an association made up of some of the best chefs in the region.
- Thierry Blouet (Café Des Artistes Group)
- Ramón Álvarez (Tuna Blanca)
- Lacho Ruíz (Private Chef)
- José Lazcarro (Grand Fiesta Americana)
- Arquímedes Colmenares (Restaurante D’Santini)
- Guillermo Wulff (Barrio Bistro and La Lulú)
- Rafael Castillo (Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center)
- Ricardo Álvarez (Conrad Punta de Mita)
- Lara Castellón (Café des Artistes)
- Jesús Vásquez (Loma 42 Bahía/Tepic)
- Antonio Reyna (Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta)
- Jaime Macías Cortés (Marival Distinct)
The cost is 1,250 pesos per person and the funds raised will go to Pasitos de Luz, the Puerto Vallarta non-profit organization which has, for more than 20 years, enabled children with disabilities to achieve incredible things, from walking and talking, to learning to socialize and overcome complex behavioral issues.
Pasitos de Luz is a lifeline for 130 families, many of whom live on the breadline, both in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. The child rehabilitation center is in San Vicente, Nayarit, where the association supports children with disabilities through therapies, daycare, special education and other essential attentions.
You can reserve your place at or by phone and WhatsApp at (322) 137-1890 and (322) 103-7938.