PEACEAnimals Announces Free Pet Spay/Neuter Campaign
PEACEAnimals, a registered Mexican charity, responds to the challenges of the overpopulation of homeless cats and dogs in the area of Puerto Vallarta and Bahía de Banderas by offering an education program in public/private schools and a free mobile spay/neuter clinic program.
Recently, PEACEAnimals has announced a free pet spay/neuter campaign that will take place from September 7th to 10th, 2022, from 8:00am to 2:00pm. A camper will be set up on Calle Federación 412, Colinas Universitarias, Ixtapa, Jalisco.
Arriving early to line up is highly recommended as there are no appointments.
Recommendations for pets are:
- Dogs and cats must be older than 8 weeks.
- They must have a fast of a least 8 hours.
- 2 animals per person per day are allowed.
- Space is limited to 30-35 animals pero day.
- The service is totally free, but donations are accepted to continue supporting PEACEAnimals’ programs and campaigns.
This free pet spay/neuter campaign is sponsored by Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta.
More information on the PEACEAnimals website.
WhatsApp: (322) 111-9419.