1
79509
89

Puerto Vallarta: A Top International Destination for Spring Break

Jorge Chávez
Mar. 28, 2022
343 views

According to a study carried out by Allianz Travel (a world leader in travel assistance services), Puerto Vallarta is among the three favorite international destinations for US visitors to vacation this spring.

The report called “Top 10 Spring Break Destinations” was carried out through the analysis of more than 4.1 million flight itineraries planned between February 18 and April 18, with a duration of five to eight days from American travelers.

The study also indicated a 134 percent increase in the number of travel bookings for this peak season, inside and outside the United States, compared with 2021.

Although 81 percent of North American visitors opted for trips within the US this year, within the remaining 19 percent, Mexico stands out as the only country with three sites listed in the top 10, including Puerto Vallarta, Cancún and Los Cabos.

Such international travel is characterized by stays lasting up to eight days and rising demand as airlines reinstate international routes and travelers seek unique experiences after up to two years of virtual vacations.

Comments

The finest the Bay has to offer

Follow us    @vallartalifestyles
Testimonials
Martín Villalobos
Founder
The Blue Shrimp

“Our relationship with Vallarta Lifestyles started 18 years ago, when I founded in the magazine a very profitable product , that has really provided us with a lot of clients and for that reason we keep advertising. I have always said that it is the best publication in Banderas Bay, its quality and excellent distribution points make it unique.''
Silvia Elias
Director
PV Realty

“We have a close relationship with Vallarta Lifestyles. Since it beginnings, it has been the most important media for the touristic promotion of our destination. Its content has always been excellent, due to the quality of its articles and spectacular photos. For the type of readers that it reaches, this the ideal publication to advertise our listings.”
Andreas Rupprechter
Owner
Kaiser Maximilian

“Among other things, Vallarta Lifestyles stands out for its strong presence throughout our destination, from five stars hotels to brand new condominiums, where they finally find the type of clients that we look for. For all of us is very important to be in print media to strengthen our advertising strategy and this magazine is essential to achieve it.”
Vallarta Lifestyles Picks
ACT II Entertainment
Insurgentes 300, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta
(322) 222-1512
Visit Website
La Patrona Polo & Equestrian Club
Prolongación África Sin Número
San Francisco, Nayarit, México
322 146 7714
reservaciones@lapatronapoloclub.com Visit Website
Vino Vallarta
Av. de los Grandes Lagos, Puerto Vallarta, 48313 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Visit Website