Puerto Vallarta Hotels Get Ready for Reopening
Different hotel groups from Puerto Vallarta are getting ready for their reopening in a gradual way on June 1st of 2020, but no before obtaining the Coronavirus Free certificate, which is issued by Intedya, an international company specialized in consulting and auditing risk management systems and regulatory compliance that guarantees the correct implementation of new sanitary measures.
The new health protocol, which seeks to guarantee the safety and tranquility of guests, includes actions such as:
· Periodical disinfection of public spaces.
· Social distancing.
· Use of masks by all the staff.
· Delivery of an essential care kit to visitors.
· Temporary closure of common areas (swimming pools, buffet restaurants and event rooms).
The Hotels and Motels Association of Puerto Vallarta announced that some resorts have already begun to implement these security measures, including:
· Blue Chairs Resort
· Container Inn Puerto Vallarta
· Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta
· Emperador Vallarta Beachfront Hotel and Suites
· Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina
· Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
· Hotel Mousai
· Hotel Tropicana
· Hotel Villa Mercedes Puerto Vallarta
· Villa del Mar Resort & Spa
· Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Vallarta
Currently, it is expected that more than 30 hotels will open its doors during the first week of June, 2020.