Puerto Vallarta Welcomes New Flights, Hotel Expansions and Cruise Itinerary
After a period of limited opportunities to travel, visitors can now enjoy multiple new flight routes, expanded accommodation options, and a brand-new cruise itinerary to Puerto Vallarta.
New and resumed air routes to Puerto Vallarta include:
- Phoenix, Los Angeles and Chicago (American Airlines)
- Denver and Santa Ana (Southwest Airlines)
- Denver and Las Vegas (Frontier Airlines)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (Sun Country Airlines)
- Los Angeles, Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth (Spirit Airlines)
- Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark and San Francisco (United Airlines)
Enhancements to Puerto Vallarta resort and boutique hotel offering include:
- Sunset Plaza Hotel (100 guestrooms and suites with chic, modern decor and ocean views)
- South Tower at Hotel Musai (72 rooms with a new dining, spa and outdoor wellness amenities)
Mantamar Tower at Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience (50 rooms currently booking guests into 16 of the new tower guestrooms and suites)
Lastly, after a 10-year hiatus, Royal Caribbean has announced its return to the West Coast with a new homeport at Los Angeles World Cruise Center for its Navigator of the Seas cruise ship. Offering seven-night sailings with a stop in Puerto Vallarta, travelers will soon be able to book the year-round cruise for departures from Summer 2022.
Thanks to easy-to-follow entry and exit requirements and increased connectivity, a Puerto Vallarta vacation is now within reach to travelers.