Trio Restaurant Invites you to its Souffle Season 2019
Trio Restaurant (Guerrero 264, El Centro) invites you to its Souffle Season 2019, where you may enjoy the interpretation of this French dish in the Mediterrean recipes carefully prepared by chef Bernhard Güth.
Among the specialties that you can enjoy are different souffle options of savory or sweet flavors, made with selected seasonal ingredients. The menu includes:
- Toluca’s porcini and grana padano souffle with involtini stuffed with artichoke.
- Sweet corn and huitlacoche souffle with Pacific lobster and lobster bisque.
- Curry shrimp souffle with grilled atlantic salmon, lemongrass and caramelized cherry tomatoes.
- Grilled pepper, eggplant and goat cheese souffle with grilled octopus, pesto and sweet chile sauce.
- Spinach and gruyere cheese souffle with grilled portobello, green asparagus and charon sauce
- Carrot and pineapple souffle with ginger ice cream.
- Mexican dark chocolate souffle with caramelized banana and coffee ice cream.
- Frozen black forest souffle with crisp dark chocolate, cherry and kirsch.
The Souffle Season started on October 12th and will be available until Sunday November 10th of 2019. To book a table please call (322) 222-2196.